You will select your lunch choices from the menu below and make your choices on the registration form. You’ll then pre-pay for your lunches at the conference payment site by the August 15 deadline. Lunches are $12 per day, including drink, from the catering company the Art of Entertaining. You won’t have enough time to go out for lunch, but you are welcome to bring your own lunch with you if you like which you can store in the refrigerator. (Name must be clearly written on bag; paper bags only–no lunch boxes). Continental breakfast at the conference will be free both days along with snacks/drinks during the day.
LUNCH MENU CHOICES
Choice of sandwich with one side and dessert OR salad with bread and dessert
Menu options are vegetarian or vegan to coincide with the House Rabbit Society policy of avoiding meat at HRS functions. Items marked with * are vegan or can be requested as vegan. Please identify if you are requesting a vegan meal that has non-vegan items such as cheese so that item can be left out.
Veggie Sandwich: Herb cream cheese, avocado, cucumber, lettuce, tomato, American and Swiss cheeses on 9 grain bread with dill mayo.
*Veggie Wrap: Herb cream cheese, avocado, cucumber, lettuce, tomato, American and Swiss cheeses with dill mayo wrapped in a flour tortilla
Tomato/Mozzarella Wrap: tomato, fresh mozzarella, balsamic vinaigrette, lettuce in flour tortilla
Egg Salad: homemade with lettuce & sliced tomato on sourdough bread
Sides & Salads with sandwich: (extra side or side salad may be purchased for additional $3)
*Raw Vegetables & Dip / Dill New Potato Salad / *Fresh Fruit / *Gorgonzola Green Beans (fresh green beans in vinaigrette dressing with or without gorgonzola cheese) *Sundried Tomato Orzo, Creamy Pasta Salad / Vinaigrette Pasta Salad / *Citrus Salad / *Harvest Salad / *Italian Salad / *Cranberry Apricot Rice (see descriptions of salads below)
(May also select three sides plus desert in place of sandwich – see below for dressing choices)
Salad selection: (with choice of bread and dessert) (Lo-cal ranch dressing available)
*Greek Salad: Kalamata olives, red pepper, cucumber, red onion, grape tomatoes and feta cheese with Greek dressing. (request vegan to have cheese left out)
*Citrus Salad: Mandarin oranges, sliced strawberries, toasted almonds and poppyseed dressing.
*Italian Salad: Green peas, red onion, crumbled bleu cheese, red pepper, artichoke hearts and vinaigrette dressing. (request vegan to have cheese left out)
* Spinach Salad: Fresh spinach leaves, mushrooms, hard boiled eggs, crumbled bleu cheese, and poppyseed dressing (request cheese and eggs left off for vegan)
Cobb Salad: Hard-boiled egg, crumbled bleu cheese, avocado, grape tomatoes, and ranch dressing
* Harvest Salad: Chopped green apples, crumbled feta cheese, red onion, toasted walnuts, and poppyseed dressing (request cheese left off for vegan)
* Festive Salad: Dried cranberries, pistachio nuts, crumbled bleu cheese, white raisins and balsamic vinaigrette dressing (request cheese left off for vegan, can also request poppyseed dressing)
* Tossed Green Salad: Cucumber, red cabbage, grape tomatoes, black & green olives, cheddar cheese and ranch dressing (request cheese left off for vegan and different dressing)
* Red, White & Blue Salad: Sliced strawberries, blueberries, feta cheese, caramel pecans, and poppyseed dressing (request cheese left off for vegan)
* Strawberry Walnut Salad: Sliced strawberries, mushrooms, spiced walnuts, crumbled bleu cheese, and balsamic vinaigrette dressing (request cheese left off for vegan)
* Granola Salad: Dried cranberries, white raisins, apricots, feta cheese, toasted granola, and pomegranate vinaigrette dressing (request cheese left off for vegan)
Bread choice with salad:
9 Grain bread - French Hard Roll – Lavash – Assorted Mini Muffins
Extra side may be purchased for $3 (see list of sides under sandwiches)
Dessert choice with sandwich or salad:
Lemon Macaroon Bar – Fudge Brownie – Turtle Brownie – Raspberry Crunch Bar – Lemon Bar – White Chocolate Cashew Bar