Become a Member
We invite you to support House Rabbit Society by either becoming a member (membership begins at $18 per year; $25 for non-US), or by making a one-time or recurring donation.
You can also join our very special Bunny Brigade Club by becoming a monthly donor!
If you’d rather donate by check, you can print out a membership form and mail it in instead.
When you become a new member, or renew your membership, you are giving to rabbits, but you also get something in return:
- You’ll be helping rabbits! You’ll have the satisfaction of helping to save domestic rabbits across the country. Your voice will be heard through our outreach efforts such as The House Rabbit Journal and the rabbit.org website. Your membership counts!
- You will receive discounts on boarding at House Rabbit Society’s national headquarters in Richmond, CA.
- You will receive The House Rabbit Journal. Featuring health articles written by nationally-known veterinarians, behavior articles by HRS behaviorists, helpful hints, fun stories, and beautiful photos and artwork, you’ll wonder how you ever got along without it.
- You can become a member of your local HRS chapter. As a member of your local chapter, you’ll receive up-to-date news on local issues through the local newsletter, plus invitations to chapter events, and in many areas, discounts on perks like boarding.
- You’ll be the first to learn about new ways to get involved!
Becoming a member of House Rabbit Society ensures that HRS will continue to be there for the rabbits. Please join us, and thousands of House Rabbit Society members, by making your tax-deductible contribution and become a member today!