How to Adopt
We have approximately 35 adoptable rabbits at House Rabbit Society.
Drop in noon-5pm, Tuesday-Sunday, to meet adoptable rabbits.
If you’re interested in a particular rabbit, call ahead to be sure s/he is still available.
For more info, or to make an appointment to meet a foster rabbit at House Rabbit Society: 510-970-7575 & email@example.com
A single rabbit: $70
A bonded pair: $100
Included with your adoption:
- spay/neuter – important for a rabbit’s health, litterbox habits, and no accidental litters
- microchip - free lifetime registration
- health exam - by trained volunteers while at House Rabbit Society
- preventative treatment for external & internal parasites
- coupon – free vet exam at VCA Bay Area in Oakland
- coupon – free nail trim at House Rabbit Society
- hay sample – sample of hay from Small Pet Select
- one-year membership to House Rabbit Society – includes a membership card, discounts on boarding, and a subscription to the House Rabbit Journal