September 1 – Summer Bunny Luncheon
You are invited!
The vegan luncheon ($16) will will feature:
- elegant appetizers
- Caribbean black beans over rice
- avocado soup with just a hint of tequila
- fresh fruit salad
- coconut or mango tangerine sorbet or bunny shaped tembleque (coconut pudding)
- Beverages are included, with Cabernet or Sauvignon blanc +$3.00
Suggested donation $10, pay at the door – luncheon guests are welcome to stay for the garden party at no extra cost.
- There will be lots of delicious vegan appetizers and beverages.
- Fun activities include a carrot toss and pin the tail on the bunny – you can win prizes for your bunny!
- Bring a plain t-shirt, and create a textile-painted bunny shirt. Bunny stencils will be available.
- There will be a bunny boutique where you might find that perfect unusual or one-of-a kind gift for a friend or yourself.
- If it is warm enough, bring a swim suit and enjoy the pool.
- Hopefully Carolyn’s bunnies will join us in the garden for the afternoon fun.
Please RSVP by Thursday, August 29th.
Summer Luncheon & Garden Party Location:
Home of Carolyn Mosher
311 Larkin Drive
If you plan to attend the Garden Party alone, please email your RSVP to email@example.com, no need to purchase tickets.