The Bunny Rules
- The bunny is not allowed in the house.
- OK, the bunny is allowed in the house, but only in certain rooms.
- The bunny is allowed in all rooms, but has to stay off the furniture.
- The bunny can get on the old furniture only.
- Fine, the bunny is allowed on all the furniture, but is not allowed to sleep on the bed with the humans.
- OK, the bunny is allowed on the bed, but only by invitation.
- The bunny can sleep on the bed whenever he wants, but not under the covers.
- The bunny can sleep under the covers by invitation only.
- The bunny can sleep under the covers every night.
- Humans must ask permission to sleep under the covers with the bunny.
House Rabbit Journal Spring 2001: Volume IV, Number 5